Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bad weather's back

Looks like we're in for a week of rain again. Just as the flood levels have gone back down.

Trying to find a cheap apartment in Rutland, VT. Still don't have a whole lot of time to post comments on everyone's blogs, but I am still here! I haven't gone anywhere, I've just been busy! Hence the short length of this update.

The question I will leave you all with for now is:
If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, which animal would you choose?

18 comments:

  1. We've got bad weather here the entire week also. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I had your rainfall, it clearly would be a dolphin. But really? Probably a wild boar. Like the biggest, meanest one I could find. Break into my house will you? Ever been gored and stomped on with hooves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, weather here is rain all week as well, YAY.... To answer that question I would have to chose a baby sloth, those things are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siberian Husky. Hands down my favourite animal. I'd want a whole pack of them. Have my own sled team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the apartment hunting!

    I would want an African Honey Badger because they are my favorite animal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have a squid or a nautilus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha got hot weather but i think its going to be stormy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah in ohio it's rainy all week too

    ReplyDelete
  10. A tiger, because it's like a big cat :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. They animal I'd choose is a Chameleon. It looks fantastic when they eat their insects!^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lion! But only if he hugs me as in the youtube videos!

    ReplyDelete